Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Introduction Post

Hey! My name is Lindsay Sargeant and I am currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in secondary English education. I am proud to finally be able to say that I will be graduating from UCF in May. After changing my mind numerous times on what I wanted to do with the rest of my life, I decided to go with my first love: teaching. In the process of elimination that I went through to get to this point, I switched from teaching, to nursing, to hair school, and then back to teaching. You may feel puzzled at the fact that I said hair school. Don't ask! It was a quick phase I went through, that my dad now uses as an excuse to sing  "Beauty School Drop Out" almost every time he sees me.

I currently live in Melbourne and work as assistant manager at Pacsun. I have been with the company for about two years now and I love being able to sell to my customers. When I'm not working, or doing anything school related, you can find me at the beach or giving in to my shopping addiction at the mall (even though I'm broke). 

I am looking forward to the rest of the semester with all of you!





1 comment:

  1. I am not sure how I missed posting a comment on your intro! Sorry! You, Coral, and I love the beach! What I enjoy most is going to the beach in the winter when no one is there, but the day is nice and the water and air temperature make it tolerable to swim!

    ReplyDelete