Friday, November 14, 2014

open post





It's crazy to think that in February my boyfriend and I will be celebrating 5 years of being together. His name is Kerry and although we have been dating for five years, I have known him since the fifth grade. I'm writing about him now because we have been through so much together this year and as a result I believe that our relationship is stronger than ever.

Kerry is so much more than just my boyfriend, he is my rock, and my absolute best friend. I had the biggest crush on him in elementary school but he thought I had cooties and rejected me several times. It wasn't until senior year of high school when he decided that I did not have them after all. I was on my own planet though and never payed much attention to him until he came home from Army boot camp the summer after senior year ;).
Now five years later, we are both expected to graduate in May, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. He has been my biggest support system through school and brings out the best in me.


Sorry for the mushy post!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE MUSHY POST!
    This was so sweet and heartfelt, I absolutely love stuff like this. I laughed out loud at the part about you having cooties..Congratulations on five years, that's a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is not a mushy post...it is an honest post! Being in a relationship is hard work! Good job managing that and school! The best of luck to you both! My lingering question is what will you do to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete